How does your difference make a difference? What makes you happy about work on a Friday evening? Would you rather fight a horse-sized duck or 100 duck-sized horses? We can’t help you with impossibly tricky interview questions but we can help you find out where to apply – check out these gems of jobs in Berlin:
Delivery Hero is looking for a Sales Manager UK (m/f)
Delivery Hero is building the next generation of global online food ordering platforms and we are seeking passionate, smart and self-motivated people to join us on our mission. Our awesome international team already operates in 14 countries worldwide, and we pride ourselves on having an environment which encourages the constant exchange of ideas and feedback from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at “getting things done“, and will play an active role in building a future together. An exciting job and a dynamic workplace in the heart of Berlin are waiting for you!
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager UK (m/f)
- To acquire new business by approaching prospective customers via phone in a professional manner
- To build, grow and maintain independently a network of cooperation’s and customer relationships
- To provide a comprehensive service to new and existing customers over the phone
- To take an active role in the creation and launch of new and existing sales products
- To support the development and optimization of sales strategies
- To take responsibility for the achievement of quantitative and qualitative goals
- You are a motivated job starter and interested in professional acquisition
- You already have experience working in a target driven sales environment
- You have strong communication skills and a natural ability to convince with your personality
- You have a service-oriented mentality
- You have an efficient and independent working attitude
- You are a team player, reliable and eager to learn
- You show a high degree of initiative and ambition
- You are fluent in English
- Language skills in Chinese, Hindi or another Indian dialect are a plus
What we offer
- An attractive fixed salary plus commission that honors your success
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action and excellent career opportunities in a fast growing eCommerce company
- An environment where you can sharpen your professional sales techniques
- An awesome working culture with many young international people just like you
- Efficient decision making through flat hierarchies
- A party atmosphere with many team events in our amazing office in Berlin-Mitte
- A motivated and engaged team that want to change the world – at least a small part of it
Please apply with your complete documents in English or German language on our career page: http://hire.jobvite.com/j/?cj=o6YaXfwV&s=venture
Atlantic Internet offers a Business Development Internship
Atlantic Internet is a Berlin-based vehicle focused on building lean startups and fostering talented entrepreneurs. Leveraging our network and experience, we invest in media and technology companies from their early stages and we make them become market leaders. Atlantic Internet’s focus in technology and consumer internet reflects our belief in the disruptive potential of new communication technologies. We concentrate on product and on user experience innovation. As people who lead companies through good and hard times, we believe that passion for the product is primordial – and provides the basis for great execution.
- Support the founders of one of our new start-ups in strategic and organisational topics
- Conduct research in the relevant industry
- Contact and acquire potential partners and clients
- Develop new business opportunities
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Studies in business management, marketing, finance or economics (or practical experience in one of these fields)
- Practical experience in a startup or a business development role is a plus
- Strong level of enthusiasm, initiative and motivation
- Very good communication skills, fluent in English (other foreign languages are a plus)
- Strong IT skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs)
This internship offers you the opportunity to get hands on experience in a brand new startup. You will get a deep insight into how to bring a company from the idea stage to the market. While working in our centrally-located office near Rosenthaler Platz, you will be exposed to the local startup scene and benefit from Atlantic Internet’s far-reaching network.
Upnext needs an Office Assistant/Administrative Intern (m/f)
Up-next.com, a true pioneer in the mobile app development space based in buzzing Berlin-Mitte and Warsaw, is looking for an Office Assistant/Administrative Intern to support our team in developing a portfolio of mobile applications projects. This position offers valuable experience working in an extremely fast growing company and in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
The Office Assistant/Administrative Intern will be responsible for providing support to the Office Manager and other staff on multiple projects within the company. In particular:
- Provide assistance and support to the CEO and other staff members as needed, including PA tasks
- Run a calendar for the CEO, arranging meetings and travel
- Answer phones and take messages
- Maintain files
- Receive and distribute deliveries, arranging courier shipping
- Print and scan documents for staff
- Maintain common areas and assist with client meeting preparation
- Other projects as needed
- Very good spoken and written English, fluent German
- Student status or work permit in Germany
- Interest and understanding of digital media, especially mobile apps
- Knowledge of MS Office, office equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- In-depth understanding of mobile application development
- Working with an international team with English as the main language
- Collaboration with other teams
- Be part of a growing start up in Berlin
If you believe you’re qualified for the position please send us your CV and a motivation letter.
Twisper is looking for an iOS Mobile Developer (m/f)
Founded in 2012 and based in Berlin, Twisper represents the next generation of Location-Based Services. Our app recommends quality locations around the world based on our users tastes and lifestyle, keeping them ahead of the game and in the right crowd.
- Working closely with the product management team to understand product requirements.
- Develop and deliver high quality software on time.
- Build innovative UI components and implement the best practices for Apple iOS.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements.
- Work with back-end web developers to define and implement RESTful APIs that will provide data to the mobile interface.
- 2+ years if experience building iOS applications.
- At least one commercially deployed iOS application.
- Deep familiarity with Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, iOS SDK and XCode development tools.
- Strong understanding and experience in Object-Oriented solutions.
- Experience in Web Services (RESTful) and JSON.
- Experience using Core Animation, familiarity with UIKit and creating custom views.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Version control preferably with Git.
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban, LeanUX).
- Passion for being in the cutting edge of mobile development, highly motivated, can-do attitude.
- Good team player and fluent English.
What we offer
- Great perspectives developing in a challenging environment.
- Beautiful loft-like office in Kreuzberg near the famous Maybachufer.
- Free drinks, coffee, tea, fruits and our beloved ping-pong-table.
- International team.
- Flexible working hours.
Be part of our motivated, international team. Send your application, including salary expectations and your earliest start date to jobs [at] twisper.com. To find out more about what we do, visit us at: www.twisper.com
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? Check out our VentureVillage Job Board and also post your openings there. If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post.