It’s still winter and you’re still looking for the job of your dreams. The one that’ll make you jolt up and dance each morning like Gangnam style as your alarm clock (refer to video below) – is that too much to ask? We don’t think so. That’s why we’ve gathered the best startup careers in Germany to increase your chances on finding “the one”…
Delivery Hero is looking for a UK PR Manager
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food ordering platform. In the UK, our platform is known as hungryhouse.
Our awesome international team already operates in 12 countries worldwide. We feature an environment with feedback exchange throughout the company from people who are genuine, ambitious and fun. We are looking for passionate and motivated people to join us in our mission.
Our ideal candidate is enthusiastic, innovative and good at getting things done. Play a vital role in our future! An exciting job, unique challenge and a workplace in the heart of Berlin are waiting for you!
About the position
- Responsible for overall corporate and consumer PR in the UK market
- Placement of the hungryhouse message in both UK offline and online media to enhance our outreach to our target groups
- Creative thinking and implementation of diverse PR campaigns in the UK
- Work in close cooperation with the international Delivery Hero PR team
- Mother tongue English skills
- Proactive worker with the desire to achieve something great
- International working experience
- Preferably come from an online service background
- Experience and knowledge of the UK media market
- Posession of journalistic contacts within the British press would be an asset
- Background of academic achievement with a degree from a good university
- Good strategic, organisational, project management and writing skills
About the offer
- Shaping the UK media strategy of a fast-growing and expanding company
- Working together with communication and PR colleagues from all over the world
- A broad area of responsibility with extensive scope for action in a thriving eCommerce company
- Efficient decision-making through flat hierarchies as well as excellent career opportunities
Please apply here with your complete documents and text samples in English.
Team Europe is looking for a Co-founder of Sales
About the role
Become part of an incredibly motivated team. We have the vision to achieve the results of a large organisation with a small team. Your role is to actively grow the business with a focus on sales and business development. You are at the heart of growing the community of our marketplace.
As Director of Sales you have a highly professional approach. You are entrepreneurial and smart. You are a leading part of the founding team – it’s our challenge to do hands-on sales ourselves but also to build and develop a world-class team.
About the job
- Become an expert of our product and a brand evangelist
- Discover and convert individual leads to active clients
- Identify potential larger clients and secure strategic partnerships
- Directly liaise with our business partners
- Take on tasks you never thought you’d do in your life
- Add new skills and constantly improve yourself and the company
- Help set and then smash deadlines and targets on a regular basis
- Highly organised with exceptional follow-through abilities
- Previous experience in B2B sales or business development
- Excellent verbal, written communications and negotiation skills in German
- Friendly and concise telephone manner, previous inside sales experience is a plus
- IT competent, previous experience with CRM tools is a plus
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Interest in art or art background a plus
- Used to highly KPI-driven environments
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative, vibrant and tech-y startup environment
- Highly motivated and great attitude towards life!
- Willingness to travel
- Start: asap
- Salary: negotiable
If you are interested in working with us, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kreditech is looking for Head of HR – HR Generalist/Payroll Manager
Are you fed up with the “boring” recruiting-only task in a standardised HR department where others make the final decision?
Want to join one of the hottest German startups and drive our success with the most talented people available on the job market?
Then this is the chance you’ve been waiting for – join our team as Head of HR now! We are one of the hottest German startups with a unique combination of experienced investors, a really cool young team with a fun performance culture and a luxurious “castle” next to the Alster as the office!
About the company
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and very fast-growing technology company (at a rate of more than 100 per cent, per year) that applies online data (Facebook data, eCommerce data, installed apps, etc.) to real-time scoring to determine your credit worthiness, which is applied to B2C loan-issuing in Poland, Spain and two new countries in 2013 as well as B2B products/partnerships with banks/external companies. Our product allows you to score up to 8,000 data points and pay out any scalable amount of loans in less than a minute as part of a fully automatised workflow.
We are financed by a Silicon Valley VC as well as by leading European business angels, such as Stefan Glaenzer, Michael Brehm, Heiko Hubertz, Felix Haas, and venture capitalists, such as Point Nine Capital, Digital Pioneers, and an undisclosed German investment bank.
Kreditech is looking for a talented Head of HR to join one of the hottest German startups with one of the key positions that deals with the basis of our success: talented people and the right team.
We don’t need your formal education – we are open to skillful, versatile, friendly and passionate people!
About the offer
- Learn how a modern online/technology startup works, see all the different departments and take on a lot of responsibility in your daily role
- Experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, proven product, profitable but not a boring corporation
- Work in one of the coolest startup offices ever (three bathrooms, two kitchens, boat access to the river Alster – find some pictures here)
- Learn a lot! We have many options and ideas for new projects that will challenge your abilities
About the role
- You will be responsible for creating the right recruiting strategy (partly with our senior management team and partly on your own) and implementing it
- You will follow the whole recruiting cycle – starting with the creation of profiles, conducting interviews (Skype, phone and personal), checking the qualification of the candidates, making the final hiring decision and onboarding
- You will work closely with all stakeholders within Kreditech, such as business development, management, online marketing, in order to identify and specify needs as well as target new hires
- You will be the heart and soul of Kreditech and the one taking care of all employee matters
- You will be doing salary slips/payroll, working with our external tax agency, developing bonus systems and incentive programmes, and organising team events, apartments, travel, etc.
- You will continuously monitor our payroll and be responsible for working within our budget and, at the same time, bringing the best results with the hires you take (efficient hires are key in a startup)
- You have successfully accomplished your studies in economics, management, psychology or equivalent – ideally with a major in HR/employer branding
- You are able to remain calm and look at the bigger picture, move confidently on an international stage and speak English and German fluently
- You bring experience from working previously in an HR department – even better if you have already worked in HR of a startup
- You know the recruiting processes and challenges by heart
- You are open-minded, an always-happy person and sensitive to the needs of others
- You love to work with others and bring along a high service-level orientation
- You adapt yourself easily, don’t have a problem with changing targets and can manage high volumes of different applicants and profiles
- You are confident and know how to sell your company and ideas to outstanding people/candidates
- You are a strong communicator and motivated to follow-through on your ideas
- You are proficient in working with MS Office and ideally, have already worked with WordPress and other CMS
Interested? Send a detailed resume in Word or PDF format to our HR team (email@example.com) – no letter of motivation needed. One or two sentences in your email telling us why we should hire you are sufficient. And don’t forget to add your first possible starting date (we are looking for someone to join ASAP) + your salary expectations 😉