On the hunt for a hot startup job in Europe and don’t know where to start? Then you’re in the right place. To ease the search, we’ve rounded up the top startup careers for you to check out. And whatever you do, make sure you do exactly the opposite of these two guys (below) in your interview…
Kreditech is looking for an Internal Consultant
Have you worked at a leading strategy or tech consultancy? Are you tired of the PowerPoint? Do you wanna walk the walk instead of just talking the talk? Eager to join one of the fastest growing startups in Germany with international operations/investors?
There is a fantastic opportunity available at Kreditech, one of the hottest German startups today with a unique combination of experienced investors and a cool young team with a fun and performance-oriented culture!
We are looking for an internal consultant to assist with the growth of various departments, with a focus on business development in our developing markets.
Kreditech is a young, disruptive and rapidly growing (more than 100 per cent a year) technology company. We apply online data that can determine individual credit-worthiness (such as Facebook, eCommerce data, installed apps, etc) to real-time scoring. Our product is used in B2C loan-issuing in Poland, Spain, Czech Republic and Russia – three new countries will be announced in 2013 – as well as in B2B products. We also have partnerships with banks and other external companies.
We are a team of 40 young professionals from 13 nationalities eager to disrupt the banking/scoring industry with a highly succesful business model that scales globally.
We are financed by the new Samwer’s fund – Global Capital Partners, Blumberg Capital (a leading Silicon Valley VC group), Point Nine Capital and some of the leading European angels and VCs (Stefan Glaenzer and Michael Brehm) as well as an undisclosed German investment bank.
About the offer
This is a great opportunity for you to experience the hottest phase of a startup: strong growth, a proven product, and profitable yet interesting corporation with one of the most fun and relaxed work environments you’ll find.
Our fancy new office in Hafencity has given us some room to grow (1000 sq metres, to be precise), but we keep the atmosphere of a young startup by fostering a company culture where we work hard and play hard. Expect vicious Nerf gun wars, treadmill desks, a “kicker”, a ping pong table, luxury coffee machine and nap rooms.
- You have at least 2 years of working experience from a top strategy or tech consultancy
- You graduated from one of the top business schools or universities
- You have experience in accounting and/or finance
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, an asset if you have a solid tech background – impress us!
- You are comfortable working in an international business environment
- You are a problem solver who loves challenges
- You have a strong sense of humor and fit in well with a team that tries not to take themselves too seriously
About the role
- You will consult top management in both strategy and in-depth operational projects
- You will assist top management in fundraising, accounting and operation management
- You will assist all departments, including business development, internationalisation, with both country-specific and general processes
- You will be involved with strategic consulting regarding the future of our global expansion
As this is a full-time position in Hamburg, all applicants should have a work permit valid in the EU. To apply, just follow this link: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?aj=ooJDXfwr&s=VentureVillage
insparx GmbH is looking for an Entrepreneur-in-Residence
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a startup environment? Work directly with the founder to further grow one of the largest US mobile dating apps. Take strategic ownership for projects to grow the weekly active users (WAU) and help to build the leading product in the dating space.
About the offer
- Direct contact to the founder and top-management (high strategic involvement)
- An exciting and dynamic work environment in the center of Munich
- The opportunity to grow into a leading role in the intermediate term
- Access to a broad and strong network within the internet industry
- Learn something new everyday
- You have successfully completed your studies with a strong economic background
- You have gained experience in online, B2C or ideally in the mobile industry
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to set up efficient business process
- You are an active networker and are familiar with the themes and issues that are relevant to our market
- You are able to handle multiple tasks and projects pragmatically without creating chaos
- You have a strong entrepreneurial drive and the ability to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment
About the role
- You are fully responsible for strategic projects for the mobile dating app (eg setting up mobile marketing, PR, building the team, etc)
- You plan for long-term projects while monitoring and optimising KPIs on a daily basis
- You work on product development while consistently scoping out the market to help refine the product
- You are a central touch-point for all other dating products (eg knowledge exchange, joint initiatives)
Interested? Then send us your application to Kathleen Matthes at firstname.lastname@example.org, referring to the job title above. Please include educational certificates, work references and your possible starting date.
About the offer
- Valuable insights into online/mobile marketing and entrepreneurship
- Benefit from working with serial entrepreneurs who cofounded over 10 successful companies within the last eight years
- Improve your internet startup expertise and entrepreneurial skills
- Build a valuable network for your professional future
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers
- Work in the startup centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Top university/business School or similar education, preferably with focus on (online/ mobile) marketing or communication
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience within the field of game – or mobile-marketing (eg full-time jobs and/or own game publishing projects) or business development
- Ambition to grow in your role as an account manager over the long-term
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of business
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Efficient and results-oriented working style
- Strong analytical and number skills
About the role
- Manage existing and build new partnerships with mobile game publishers or media partners for AppLift – the world’s first mobile marketing network focused 100 per cent on games
- Monitor and analyse the results of different traffic channels and manage the accounts accordingly
- Further develop strong relationships with mobile game publishers or media partners
- Organise events, provide educational resources and support for game publishers
- Meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
Interested? Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents directly to: http://jobvite.com/m?3nLpWgwe
Findch is looking for a Product Developer
Hi – I’m Simon, Partner at Findch. My colleagues and I are on a mission to create a product search engine that delivers a unique consumer experience – simple, visual, inspiring. We are working with some great talent ranging from award-winning entrepreneurs to top-tier designers. If you would like to join our team, get in touch at email@example.com
About the offer
- Competitive salary
- A small team of friendly colleagues 🙂
- You will be working closely with the company founder
- Location: Berlin
- Start date: now
- Fluent in English, German a big plus
- Experiences in project management
- Experiences in SolR, Lucene or similar frameworks (or willingness to dig into it fast) a big plus
- Knowledge in information retrieval, data mining, machine learning or similar concepts a big plus
- Ability to quickly grasp new (technical) concepts and communicate them
- Ability to think outside the box and find the best possible solutions
- Willingness to go the extra mile when needed
About the role
- Product ownership for back-end system (search engine, content management system, recommender system)
- Identify problems or needed features, create briefings, manage implementation
- Communicate closely with product owner for front-end, allocate and manage IT resources
- Quality assurance: test and approve newly implemented features
- Define product roadmaps and product versions
- Optimise and create concepts for search algorithms (Solr), advanced recommender systems and advanced search features in cooperation with artificial intelligence team
- Optimise and create concepts for intelligent item classification system in cooperation with artificial intelligence team
Employers – get the best international candidates for your company
Are you still looking for fresh, new talent? We just launched our new VentureVillage Job Board and would be delighted to fill it with some cool job ads of the best and hottest startups. Check out our Welcome Prices now!
If you’re interested in posting your latest job listing here, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This article is a sponsored post